Instructions for Oral Presentations
The platform sessions will be conducted during 30th November to 2nd December 2020. The programme states the session to which your paper has been assigned and the day the session is scheduled.
Plan your presentation
Each presentation is scheduled for 30 minutes for Keynote Speeches, 20 minutes for Invited Speeches and 15 minutes for oral presentation (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions and discussion). If the audience has additional questions they will be asked to discuss their questions with the presenter after the session. No extension of the time set for presentation can be accepted. In fact, as there will be 4 parallel sessions, participants may have the possibilities to go between parallel sessions.
Upload your presentation
Please bring your presentation file to the speaker’s preparation room, the day prior to your presentation (for morning session for the next day), or during the lunch break (for the afternoon session). Presenters should be present at the session 10 minutes earlier to meet the session chair and check their presentations on the computer.
- Each room is equipped with a PC (Window OS), a video projector and a laser pointer.
- Please bring your presentation file on a USB flash memory stick.
- Please prepare your files using Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
- Please check before the session starts that your presentation works. (Note: No modems or internet connections will be provided in the sessions rooms).
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- All posters should be prepared in an A0 “portrait” (width = 841 mm x height = 1189 mm) format. Your poster should have 25 mm margins around
- Participants should prepare and bring along a hard copy of own poster for presentation to Hong Kong. The Conference committee will NOT be responsible for poster production.
- Posters will have dedicated sessions during the conference, during which authors must be next to their poster to answer questions.
- Posters can be set up in November 2020.
THERE WILL BE A POSTER COMPETITION TO SELECT THE 20 BEST-PRESENTED POSTER FOR THE CONFERENCE. THE RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND THE AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE WINNERS DURING THE CLOSING SESSION.